FiFi Awards - May 27, 2009. New York.


New York City will once again host the FiFi Awards coming up on May 27, 2009. The 37th annual awards ceremony will be held at The Downtown Armory, Lexington Avenue & 26th Street at 6:00pm EST. Last year's FiFi winner in the women's Luxe division was Marc Jacobs Daisy by Coty. According to The Fragrance Foundation (www.fragrance.org).
I love New York.
New Perfume Blogs
-
Xanadu, Valhalla und Anela von Paradis Des Sens – Von A bis X
-
Gleich zwei Kollektionen durchstreifen wir heute mit den Düften Xanadu,
Valhalla und Anela: die Awakening Sensations und die Golden Sensations.
Auch hier...
1 day ago
-
September October 2026 Essential Herbal Magazine
-
We had fun with this issue! There is so much inside and the cover is
stunning too. Everything from culinary delights, gardening tips, medicinal
treatme...
2 weeks ago
-
Noise
-
Put a finger down if you bought something you thought you really wanted,
and once you had it, you realized it's stupid and useless and a waste of
money. Pu...
2 years ago
-
Getting Down To Basics with
-
Use CBD Oil For Anxiousness To address the concern over, “Can I use CBD Oil
for ADHD,” the brief response is “it depends.” Read more about this
website. In...
4 years ago
-
News letter Nathalie Pichard N°74
-
The Independent Fragrant NL by Nathalie Pichard BRAND NEWS : LE BON
PARFUMEUR MAISON CARON LOLITA LEMPICKA WOMEN PERFUMERS : JOELLE LERIOUX
PATRIS MELANIE ...
6 years ago
-
Fixed email subscriptions, and new post in honor of spring!
-
I wanted to let you know that I just added a new sign-up box on The Artisan
Insider blog for email subscriptions because I realized that the original
sign-...
7 years ago
-
-
Addendum
-
*The Good and the Evil*, Imre Ámos, 1938
I woke up this morning with the flu, so I’m even more muzzy-headed than
usual. The thermostat is turned up to an...
8 years ago
-
Save pdf smaller size mac online
-
High image quality, bring your ideas to life save pdf smaller size mac
online beautiful presentations. and instantly got the shrunken file!
Although the de...
8 years ago
-
Report on May 2017 Perfumery Course – Third part
-
Report on May 2017 Perfumery Course (3) FROM GUY USA. Sales Executive Since
I was young, I was aware of scents and how they made me feel. Later in
life ...
9 years ago
-
FOLLOW: Sorcery of Scent on Instagram
-
Last year, following a gradual decline in interest in the written word, *Sorcery
of Scent* transferred platforms across to Instagram, which makes for a m...
9 years ago
-
Happy New Year!
-
Happy New Year!
Best Wishes for a brighter, lighter, and happier 2017.
COPYRIGHT ©2006-2016 GAIA FISHLER WWW.THENONBLONDE.COM, ALL RIGHTS
RESERVED. CO...
9 years ago
-
The Long Slog
-
We’re now in the middle of winter and the long, hard sloggy phase of the
building process is rearing its head. Not that the builders aren’t great
(they a...
10 years ago
-
Love and the kind of woman I don't want to be
-
I took a train north this week and was sat with an older couple (I much
prefer to sit alone of course and work/ feed the social media habit I heard
myself ...
11 years ago
-
La rivelazione
-
Gli odori e i profumi ci aiutano a evolverci. Fin dai primi giorni di vita
si impongono alla nostra attenzione, ci spingono ad osservare, a cercare.
Sono u...
11 years ago
-
Updates Moved to Anya's Garden Perfumes
-
All updates for the Natural Perfumers Guild will be found at
https://AnyasGarden.com/blog or https://anyasgarden.blogspot.com
12 years ago
-
We've Moved and a Special Message For Feedly Subscribers
-
We've moved to http://boisdejasmin.com. Please update your links. If you're
a Feedly subscriber, please enter http://boisdejasmin.com/feed into the
Feedly ...
13 years ago
-
Blog Updates Are at Anya's Garden Perfumes
-
To read the latest about the Natural Perfumery Institute please visit my
website where I've consolidated this blog and the Natural Perfumers Guild
at http:...
13 years ago
-
-
Thank You to all Veterans
-
Happy Veteran's Day to Everyone on this historic date of:
11/11/11
Please take a moment today honor all those living and those who have given
their lives ...
14 years ago
-
Vintage Perfume Review: Lentheric 12
-
Lentheric 12 was released around 1965 and discontinued probably by about
1975. Those dates from my own research. Perfume Intelligence only gives a
releas...
15 years ago
-
Linked by the Sea.....
-
My mother's natural Blue Gray pearls were actually her mothers pearls and
her grandmother's and great grandmothers before her. They are beautiful and
longe...
17 years ago
-
It’s Gonna Get Messy.
-
I’m throwing my hands up in exasperation. I never thought I’d hate any
browser more than IE6, but then along came 7. I STILL can’t get the
comments to disp...
19 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
No comments:
Post a Comment